Monday, December 11, 2017

Planning for 2018

I have been making up a list of projects for this coming year. I’d like to say the list is firm but I know from experience that I’ll find new projects or get enamored of an existing project not listed so let’s call this list, hmm, “flexible.”

To Finish:  
Diamond Eyes by Threedles. Kurdy Biggs loves geometric designs and includes lots of “Hilton” stitches.
More Than a Rose by Melinda Sherbring. This EGA Group Correspondence Course is one of the reasons EGA membership is worth every dime.


To Start:
Love and Laughter by Amaryllis Artwork. I could find no trace of this online, I acquired this kit through as an EGA chapter project a few years ago and have wanted to start for a while.
Angel of Dreams by Hanky Panky Hardanger designs.
Sampler Santa by the Needle’s Notion.
I’ll also be taking two workshops this year, one for Star Dance by Margaret Bendig and Nine-Patch Tray by Terri Bay, so that’s a lot! 

I’m also the programs chair for Baldy View Chapter of the EGA, so I’ll be busy. In the meantime, I’m trying to finish up some projects to enter into the 
Stitchers Showcase this coming spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment